Auto Painting Portland
There are two primary reasons customers come in for auto painting in Portland. One is wear. The elements have taken their toll and their fading paint just doesn’t protect like it once did. One is damage. They have been in an accident or suffered paint damage from scrapes and bumps. No matter what reason you have for auto painting in Portland, you deserve the best, and Comfort Auto and Body Repair can provide it.
When you come to Comfort Auto for auto painting Portland, you get exceptional work at an affordable price. That’s because we have some of the best repair professionals on staff. Our highly trained auto painting technicians take pains to treat every vehicle as though it were their own. Our auto painting process ensures fantastic results.
Auto Painting Process
- Trim Removal – We don’t do flash in the pan auto painting. Our team carefully removes the trim on your vehicle before beginning work. That way you don’t have to worry about the potential for excess spray, and get a clean automotive paint job.
- Prep – Professional prep involves several steps:
- First we go over the car exterior with solvent in order to remove all dirt, grime, and oil
- We then sand your entire vehicle for a smooth finish
- The vehicle will receive another washing to get off any dust particles
- Our technicians carefully mask of any non-removable trim and glass, keeping your non-painted surfaces pristine
- Painting – Professional auto painting involves several steps:
- After masking, all areas requiring painting will be cleaned again with wax and grease remover
- We apply a single coat of sealer in order to help the paint adhere to the vehicle surface
- Our standard painting package ensures perfect coverage with 2 coats of paint and a clear coat
Auto Paint Options
With a wealth of color options from the best paint manufacturers, we can perfectly color match the body of your car. Our technicians prefer using Industrial Finishes and Diamont paint, because they’re known for their longevity and protection. No one wants to get a newly painted car back only to find out the paint can’t stand up to the elements. With auto painting in Portland at Comfort Auto, that will never be a concern.
Automotive Painting and Repair
That’s not all though. Since we’re a full service auto body and repair shop, we can also perform repairs before painting your car. That includes removing dents and dings, getting rid of rust, and making any repairs necessary to get your car working and looking like new again. When you bring your vehicle in for car painting in Portland it’s the perfect time to make sure it’s ready for anything. US Safty tips for Auto body Painting.
From checking your AC system to an oil change or engine work, we do it all. Don’t bring your car in to an automated painting service that does sub-par work when you can have stellar auto painting from technically proficient paint specialists. Call (503) 287-3022 or contact Comfort Auto for professional auto painting in Portland. Oregon DMV