Auto Repair Portland
A vehicle is a large investment, and that is why you count on it to be running its best. After all, your vehicle is more than just your mode of transportation. It can serve as a place to hang out, act as a second home, and some see more use than certain rooms in your house. You want to know it’s in good hands when something goes wrong, and that’s why you can trust Comfort Auto and Body Repair for auto repair Portland, OR.
We’ve been at doing auto repair in Portland for over 20 years. You call it home, we call it home, and your safety is our safety. Whether you need maintenance based auto repair in order to follow your vehicles factory warranty, or something major, we have the skills and experience to do the job right. At Comfort Auto our team of experts and technicians are standing by to service your vehicle. We do it all; fast service, professional work, friendly customer service.
Factory Auto Repair Maintenance
Your ‘Manufacturer recommended services’ or, ‘factory scheduled maintenance’, is the pre-determined schedule of services that is recommended in order to keep your vehicle running efficiently and safely.
By following the manufacturer service recommendations, this can help extend the life of your car and prevent higher cost repairs.
It’s very important to understand that your vehicles recommended maintenance schedule was designed for drivers who are driving their vehicles under ‘normal’ driving conditions. For example, if you are driving in congested areas with frequent stop-wait and goes repeatedly, or doing a lot of off-road driving, you should take that into consideration and increase your maintenance schedule. These abnormal driving conditions can cause components to wear much faster than they regularly would. By increasing your schedule you can keep your car in peak condition, and keep you on the road. Let our service team provide you with all your needs for auto repair in Portland.
New Vehicles Under Warranty
If your vehicle is less than three years old and has fewer than 36,000 miles, generally, most auto repair problems will be fixed under the bumper-to-bumper warranty for no charge. However, this doesn’t cover items like brake pads, oil and filter changes, tire rotations and other various inspections. You will still need to pay out of pocket for any factory recommended maintenance.
Call us today and let us show you why we are the number one auto repair shop in Portland.
Our Auto Repair Services Include:
- Perform Scheduled Factory Recommended Maintenance to Help Guarantee Your Vehicle’s Warranty
- Oil Change, Lube and Oil Filter Replacement Service
- Air Filter And Fuel Filter Inspection and Installation (if needed)
- Check Brake Pads, Perform Rotor Inspections and do any necessary installation
- Emission Service
- Engine Belts, Hoses, Wiper Blades Inspection and Replacement
- Complete Ignition System Diagnostics Check Up
- Check and Replace, if needed, Interior and Exterior Lights, Bulbs and Lamps
- Perform Tune-Up, Replace Spark Plugs as necessary
- Check Tire Tread, Tire Rotation, Balancing and Installation
- Check Battery Fluid, Terminals, Battery Testing and Replacement
- Alternator Testing and Replacement if needed
- Check and Flush (if needed): Your Vehicle’s Transmission, Brake Fluids, Engine Coolant and Power Steering Fluids
- Check Air Conditioning and Heating System
- Inspect Chassis and Undercarriage
- Drive-line Service