Have you noticed that your tire pressure light will come on at what seems like unusual times? Changes in tire pressure happen more often than you realize. There are a few good reasons why your tire pressure may fluctuate.
A change in the seasons usually causes tire pressure changes. As the temperatures change, the pressure in your tire will change along with it. If you notice that the temperature has been getting down to the 50s at night and up to the 80s during the day, then it is likely that you will see your tire pressure fluctuating. To take care of this problem, you can add a little air at the gas station before you get moving for the day.
If you add air to your tire and your light is still on, it may mean that there is a leak in your tire. You should take your vehicle to a specialist to take a look and see if there is a nail in your tire.
Receive exceptional vehicle maintenance services when you take your car to Comfort Auto & Body Repair. Our team has been serving the community for years! When you are searching for auto repair near me in Portland, you can rest assured that our staff will be able to help you.
- Be Steady When You Brake and Accelerate – When you are trying to save money on gas, it is vital that you be steady when braking and accelerating. Remember that you are not racing anyone. Furthermore, it would help if you are not slamming on your brakes when you are out and about.
- Stop Warming Up and Cooling Down Your Car – Do you let your car warm up in the winter and cool down in the summer? If you can suffer through a few moments of extreme temperatures, then you can save money when it comes time to fill up your gas tank at the pumps.
- Maintain Your Tires – When your tires are underinflated, they produce more drag against the surface of the road. This also happens when your tires are not properly aligned. Take some time to maintain your tires and always pay attention to your tire pressure light.
If you need help with your check engine light in Portland, you can rest assured that the team at Comfort Auto & Body will assist you. Our business provides vehicle maintenance and repair services, as well as auto body assistance.
Buying a new car is exciting. After you drive it off the lot, you get to go out into the world in a dependable ride that will take you, your friends, and your family anywhere you want to go. Eventually, your car will need to have some maintenance. When you care about your investment, you take your vehicle to Comfort Auto & Body Repair.
From oil changes to power steering flushes, our team is available to help you. We know that you want your vehicle to work efficiently for many years, so we take the time to make the necessary updates. When you bring your car into our shop, you can rest assured that our team will treat your vehicle as if it is our vehicle. We always inform you of the essential repairs and will never try to sell you on a service that is not completely necessary. This is one of the many reasons why we have been in business for more than 20 years.
Discover why people turn to us when they are searching “who is a good mechanic in Portland?” The team at Comfort Auto & Body Repair is ready to assist you with your needs. From vehicle maintenance to auto body services, we do it all.
- Oil Changes – It is vital that you have your oil checked and changed periodically. Most people tend to do a change once every 3,000 miles. This is the standard for people who drive often, but it may not be right for your car. You should check your car manual and see what it says. With the right oil, some vehicles can go as many as 10,000 miles before needing an oil change.
- Tire Rotations – Take a look at your tires and you will be able to tell when they need to be replaced. If you have your tires rotated regularly, you should be able to keep the tires for years. Furthermore, you should talk to your mechanic about wheel alignment. Some tire shops do not provide this service.
- Battery Replacement – While your oil is changed, you should make sure that your mechanic is checking your battery. They will be able to tell you if you need a replacement. You do not want to be stuck in the middle of nowhere with a dead battery.
Bring your vehicle to Comfort Auto & Body Repair when you need auto maintenance in Portland, OR. Our business is proud to provide you with exceptional services for your needs.
- Low Refrigerant – Have you noticed that your AC is not blowing as cool as it once did? If so, you may have a low refrigerant charge. This is a fairly common issue that can be handled by most mechanics. When you notice that the air temperature has been slowly declining, let us know and we will help.
- Fan Problems – There are a number of reasons why your fan will stop working. One of the most straightforward issues is a damaged wire, but it may also be a problem with the entire fan. This issue will require your mechanic to take apart your dashboard.
- Broken Compressor – The AC compressor is the most important part of your car’s AC system. This part ensures that the air stays cold and pressurizes the system. When it fails, the rest of the system will be affected. Let your mechanic know if you hear any loud noises while the AC is running or if the temperature in your vehicle is higher than usual.
When you are looking for car air conditioning repair in Portland, Oregon, you can count on the specialists at Comfort Auto & Body Repair. We offer AC repair services all year long.
Invest in your vehicle today when you count on the mechanics at Comfort Auto & Body Repair. Our team is proud to offer a vast array of honest auto repair services, including mechanical and body repairs, at a fair price. Whether you need simple maintenance or are interested in repairing your vehicle after an accident, our head mechanic will be able to assist you.
For more than 20 years, our business has been serving drivers throughout the Portland area. We take care of factory recommended maintenance, brake repairs, tire alignments, and more. When you step into our shop, you can rest assured that we will always be respectful. Our customers love coming to our business because we treat your vehicle like it is one of our own. Additionally, we offer free estimates for repair services and free towing when you need an emergency repair on your car.
Call us today at (503) 287-3022 for more information about our repair services. It does not matter if you come to us for an alternator repair in Portland, OR, or are interested in learning more about our auto body repairs, a member of our team is available to answer your questions today. For your convenience, appointments are available.