Top Rated Auto Body Repair in Portland
Full-service auto body shop in NE Portland. We’ll help with insurance, towing and rental car assistance.
We have the best trained auto paint technicians on staff to get your car looking great again.
Auto Body Repair
We are a complete auto repair and body shop that will get your vehicle back to pre-loss condition.
Dent & Scratch Repair
Bumper damage, to scratches, dings and dents, we’ll repair and restore the beauty of your vehicle.
Providing Auto Body Repair in NE Portland for Over 20 Years
Traffic collisions can happen anytime, for any number of reasons. They leave you rattled and with the sudden burden of having to handle insurance claims and repair your car. You should not have to handle the details of a collision by yourself.
The team at Comfort Auto & Body Repair is here for you. We are the company to contact when you need an auto body shop in Portland, OR. Our goal is to get your vehicle back to, if not better than, the condition it was in prior to the accident or collision. Upon you walking in the door, one of our employees will greet you and take the time to go over what has happened. After having the techs asses the damage that has been done to your vehicle from the accident, we are going to provide you with a free estimate.
Accidents can happen at any time, and they’re stressful enough without having to deal with your insurance provider. We’ll take that burden off your shoulders. Our auto body shop provides deductible assistance and works on new vehicles under warranty. We contact your insurance provider and may cover your entire deductible saving you from paying anything out of pocket. We also put cash in your pocket just for getting necessary repairs. Come to us with all your auto body repair needs. Out of pocket or Insurance claims, no problem! Let us help you with your deductible so you can get back on the road.
Our Auto Body Shop Services
Quality comes from expert service. That’s why our Portland body shop is staffed by experts in their field.
- Vehicle Specialists – Our certified mechanics can quickly and accurately diagnose any problem. All repairs are performed using the highest quality replacement parts. We’re always happy to answer questions, and will inform you of any additional areas that need attention.
- Auto Body Specialists – Body repair specialists know how to restore your vehicle to a pre-damaged state without sacrificing strength. You need to trust your vehicle can stand up to another impact. Our repairs ensure your vehicle meets safety requirements and protects you correctly.
- Auto Painting Specialists – Repairs aren’t complete without matching paint. Our painters work extensively with color matching and blending. We can mask repair work so that your car looks as good as new.
We offer a number of complementary services in order to make your repair process a smooth and comfortable one.
Our Collision Repair Benefits
Insurance Details – When you come into our body shop, you’re in for a comfortable experience. Speaking with insurance agents can be an ordeal, and we have the knowledge and know-how to handle it. We’ll speak to your insurance company for you to ensure that everything is taken care of, and you can move forward.
Rental Cars – If you need a rental car during your auto body repair, we’ll set it up for you. Calling Multnomah County home for more than 20 years has allowed us to establish excellent relations and excellent rates with local rental companies.
Free Estimates – We’ll always let you know how much repairs are going to cost with a free estimate. We believe that you should have all the information you need to make an informed decision, and that is why we always keep you in the loop.
Repair Scheduling – Life doesn’t stand still just because you need car body repair. We know you are busy, and that is why we always work with you. When you have special scheduling needs, we will make sure that our repair schedule works for you, and not the other way around.
Comprehensive Collision Care
There is not a repair we can’t handle. As auto collision repair specialists it is always our goal to get your vehicle back to its pre-loss condition. Once our highly skilled technicians assess the current damage to your vehicle, you’ll receive a free estimate. This will cover everything you need to know to make a fully informed decision regarding your collision solution. We don’t just employ mechanics and technicians at our shop though; we employ specialists. You’ll receive the best work in the industry because our specialists cover a number of areas including:
Welding and Panel Beating – Our techs are skilled at making your car as resistant as the day it rolled off the factory floor.
Dent and Hole Removal – We are skilled at giving your car a smooth bump, ding, and dent free finish.
Color Matching – When our technicians have finished painting, you won’t be sure where your damage was to begin with.
We inspect your vehicle after every step and give it one more before you retrieve it. Our technicians are happy to answer any questions you may have before leaving, as well as show you the work he has done. Contact us to learn more about why people trust our business when they’re seeking auto body repair services.
– See What Our Customers Have To Say –
Auto Painting Services
There are two primary reasons customers come to our Portland Body Shop. One is wear. The elements have taken their toll and their fading paint just doesn’t protect like it once did. One is damage. They’ve been in an accident or suffered paint damage from scrapes and bumps. No matter what reason you have for auto body repair, you deserve the best, and Comfort Auto & Body Repair can provide it.
When you come to us for auto painting, you get exceptional work at an affordable price. That’s because we have some of the best auto tech professionals on staff. Our highly trained auto painting technicians take pains to treat every vehicle as though it were their own. Our auto painting process ensures fantastic results.
Our Painting Process
- Trim Removal – We don’t do flash in the pan auto painting. Our team carefully removes the trim on your vehicle before beginning work. That way you don’t have to worry about the potential for excess spray, and get a clean automotive paint job.
- Prep – Professional prep involves several steps:
- First we go over the car exterior with solvent in order to remove all dirt, grime, and oil
- We then sand your entire vehicle for a smooth finish
- The vehicle will receive another washing to get off any dust particles
- Our technicians carefully mask of any non-removable trim and glass, keeping your non-painted surfaces pristine
- Painting – Professional auto painting involves several steps:
- After masking, all areas requiring painting will be cleaned again with wax and grease remover
- We apply a single coat of sealer in order to help the paint adhere to the vehicle surface
- Our standard painting package ensures perfect coverage with 2 coats of paint and a clear coat
With a wealth of color options from the best paint manufacturers, we can perfectly color match the body of your car. Our body shop technicians prefer using Industrial Finishes and Diamont paint, because they’re known for their longevity and protection. No one wants to get a newly painted car back only to find out the paint can’t stand up to the elements. With auto painting by Comfort Auto & Body Repair, that will never be a concern.
Scratched, Dinged or Dented – Our Body Shop We’ll Restore The Beauty of Your Car.
We strive to minimize your inconvenience after an accident by assisting with any auto body repair related services, such as dealing with the insurance company, acquiring a rental car, offering repair estimates, or setting up a repair schedule, all while using quality parts and materials in any repair. Using only highly trained technicians we make sure your vehicle is put back to pre-loss condition.
Whether your car was scratched and needs a paint touch up, or if you were involved in an accident and are looking for complete auto body repair services, we’ll get you taken care of and get you back on the road. Come on down and let us show you why our auto repair and body shop is the number one choice in Portland Oregon.