Even if you follow strict maintenance procedures, time, accidents, and wear can all lead to the need for car repair. You want a dependable car repair that drivers can rely on for affordable pricing, quality work, and honest diagnostics. You want Comfort Auto and Body Repair where we put the customer first.
Our goal is to provide the kind of exceptional service that keeps you coming back. That means treating your vehicle with respect, informing you at every step, and offering free estimates. We’ve spent 20 years in the same location by providing the kind of dependable car repair vehicles need to stay on the road. We can’t wait to provide the same great service for you.
Get full service body and car repairs from the same shop!
We know that going without a car can be stressful, especially when it requires body and component repairs. That’s why we perform both services right in one shop. With separate departments of skilled technicians and mechanics, we always have the right person on the job. For car repair that address both areas at one time provide you with one of the fastest turnaround times available.
Comprehensive Car Repair Depends On
We provide complete car repair including:
- Ignition Coil Replacement
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Fuel System Repair
- Air Flow Sensor Replacement
- Cat Converter Replacement
- Gasket Replacement
- Transmission Repair
- Ignition Coil Replacement
- EGR Valve Replacement
- Gauge Replacement
- Ignition System Repair
Your customer oriented car repair shop
Whether a problem just presented or you’ve been putting off car repairs for awhile, you can depend on our technicians for a thorough and accurate diagnosis. We follow a strict process that ensures you know exactly what’s wrong and what your options are, that’s why every appointment begins with a:
- Diagnosis – We always begin by speaking with you. You know your car better than anyone, and we want to know what brought you in. Our diagnostic procedures are always comprehensive, but working with our customers allows us to better address your concerns and narrow down problems your car may be having. We make sure our diagnosis is accurate before presenting it, so you can rely on it.
- Estimation – Our estimates are always free, and we are happy to provide you with every available option. Sometimes replacing is cheaper than repair or vice versa, and sometimes with a car repair, drivers may not even need to get it fixed right away. We let you know how important it is, what the benefits are to repair and disadvantages are for waiting, and leave the final decision in your hands.
- Repair – Repairs are always performed using high grade parts that meet or exceed current manufacturer specifications for your vehicle. We work with your insurance provider to provide you with deductible assistance whenever possible, and make sure our repairs preserve your existing warranty. All this is done at at an affordable price, and we keep you informed at every step.
When you want honest and personalized car repair call (503) 287-3022 today.